Food Policy Action Education Fund Unveils State of the Plate
Food Policy Action Education Fund to Launch First Annual State of the Plate on 1.29.2018
Monday’s inaugural report launch and briefing will analyze what has happened in the last year to our nation’s State of the Plate
WASHINGTON – On Monday, January 29, Food Policy Action Education Fund launches its first annual State of the Plate analysis examining the tremendous power of the executive branch to reshape food policy. A panel briefing at the Capitol Visitors Center, organized by the Food Policy Action Education Fund, will feature experts from across the food policy spectrum to provide analysis on the state of our food system after the first year of the new Administration, the regulatory ‘reforms’ they made this year, and how these changes affect our food system.
See the State of the Plate report here.
- Kristy Anderson, American Heart Association
- Amy Brandwein, Chef and Restaurateur
- Adrienne DerVartanian, Farmworker Justice
- Thomas Gremillion, Consumer Federation of America
- Joe Maxwell, Organization for Competitive Markets
- Erik Olson, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Ricardo Salvador, Union of Concerned Scientists
Moderated by Monica Mills, Food Policy Action Executive Director